[Dixielandjazz] Banjos and Brass on St Louis TV

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Mon Jan 17 15:45:28 PST 2011

That show must draw a pretty good audience, Steve.  Two parents walked
into today talking about the show the minute they walked in (and I had not done
 any outreach because I forgot to inform them).  That kind of thing really
helps encourage the students.  Congratulations!

For the rest of you -- this particular show is not news for old  people.
Rather it is that fast paced, toward the corny side stuff than  younger
audiences like.  It was my 30ish-40ish parents that were  watching.  Older "I"
tuned in specifically to catch Banjo's & Brass to  a news "show" I had never
watched before.
Ginny

In a message dated 1/17/2011 1:12:26 P.M. Central Standard Time,