[Dixielandjazz] Stirring the pot

Rick rickz at usermail.com
Sun Jan 16 15:25:10 PST 2011

Well, gee.   A voice from over the sea!!

I think you guys do a good job of imitating jazz.

Sorry, Joe.  Stay over there and have your illusions.

We know what Jazz is, we know what (where) Dixie
is, and we don't need some Limey to explain it to us.

I'm not saying you guys CAN'T play our music...
you do a pretty good job.   But don't pretend it's
anything but Yankee music, OK?

I already gave some examples of Frogs and Beaners
playing this music and they do a good job.  I love
it!!!

AND THEY HAVE A GOOD TIME DOING IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant we just have fun?

Rick