[Dixielandjazz] Answer For Harry "Not Really OKOM"

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat Jan 15 16:46:03 PST 2011

Harry Callaghan wrote:

> If they post something to the list, that they apparently believe
> would be of some interest to other subscribers, they seem to feel the need
> to apologize for it with an opening like "It's not really OKOM"
(Snip)

Harry, I think the reason why some folks, open with a comment such as what you quote above is because this is a Dixieland Jazz Mailing List.

Best,

--Bob Ringwald
At 36,000 feet on Southwest, headin' home.

www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.