[Dixielandjazz] Swing Kids

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 12 20:38:31 PST 2011

> Marek Boym <marekboym at gmail.com>
> To: Stephen G Barbone <barbonestreet at earthlink.net>
>
> Some time ago I saw film on the subject on TV.  Not sure it's the same
> one.  In the film, some of the kids eventually join the Hitler Jugend.
> One, a limping guitar player, commits suicide.
> It is the same one?
> Cheers
>
> On 12 January 2011 23:24, Stephen G Barbone <barbonestreet at earthlink.net
> > wrote:
>>
>> On Jan 12, 2011, at 3:00 PM, dixielandjazz-request at ml.islandnet.com
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Harry Callaghan <meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com>
>>>
>>> Much thanx, Joe.............I also found that it is available for
>>> loan
>>> from
>>> Netflix but NOT available for instant viewing on ?PC
>>

>> Harry you can watch Swing Kids on line starting at
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/v/mR3hQK4iS0Y
>>
>> or for better visual fidelity at:
>>
>> http://www.ovguide.com/movies_tv/swing_kids.htm
>>
>> Just like my swing dance events except we play a lot of Dixieland.

Dear Marek:

Don't know, there are several clips to watch and I only watched the
dance sequences. You should be able to watch 2 or 3 minutes of a clip
or two to determine if it is the same one you saw. The rest of the
movie didn't interest me.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband