[Dixielandjazz] De Lovely

Rick rickz at usermail.com
Wed Jan 12 16:00:59 PST 2011

Yes -- /Night and Day/ made him perfectly
straight.  It's so much more interesting to find
that he wrote songs like
+ In the still of the night
+ Lets fall in love
...were written for a BOY friend.

Tom O'Boyle -- probably one of the two or three
best Ragtime piano players in the country (lives
in Colorado Springs) -- does a long talk on Cole.
He has studied his life, and plays all of his music!

Kevin, of course, is amazing.  From the
gambler/bar manager in /Helldorado/ to Cole
Porter, he always amazes and delights me.

Rick