[Dixielandjazz] Sister Rosetta

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 14:32:15 PST 2011

It seemed like I must have had something by her so I went and checked my
cardfile.  Came up with a 45 on Mercury from I don't know when......"When
They Ring the Golden Bell" b/w "Jericho"....I'll have to play it in a little
while to refresh my memory as to what she sounded like

Was she any relation to the Indian olympic athlete?   Oh no, I guess that
was Thorpe.

HC.

--
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts