[Dixielandjazz] [Tradjazz] It's bigger than you think

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Mon Jan 10 08:05:34 PST 2011

Try a Yamaha P-85--30 lbs, 88 keys, a few stops, cheap (ca. $700), has
internal speakers that shut off when you connect to an amp.

Certainly a good "OKOM band" piano, sound probably enhanced by a good amp.
I so rarely play/hear a real piano that I wouldn't be confident in opining
on its suitability for solo gigs.

--Sheik