[Dixielandjazz] Jazz is dead? NAH

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 14:54:59 PST 2011

Haven't been to Bude since 2004, but, everytime I was there, clubs and
pubsd were among the festival venues.  While many required the
festival pass, some did not.  At lunch, there was music in at least
one restaurant. and it was free,  And at least one other venue was
free.
In Enhuizen, the festival included a "pub crawl;" unfortunately, this
habit has been discontinued in Breda.
Cheers