[Dixielandjazz] Hello From the Celebrity Constilation

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Fri Jan 7 13:52:38 PST 2011

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com wrote:

 Better put up a big sign in Spanish that says "Don't shoot me I'm just the Piano player"
and wear one around your neck clearly visible in front and back too.   Lots of Bad guys with guns
in them thar parts these days.

Only seen good guys with AK47s so far.

Just visited Huatulco Mexico.  Really nice, clean little town with nice people.On to Costa Rica in two days.

--Bob (How do you say Bring me a beer, in Spanish?) Ringwald