[Dixielandjazz] Wednesday 5th Jan and Sunday 9th Jan.

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Sun Jan 2 16:29:17 PST 2011

Dear Friends,
Welcome to 2011 .
We are off to a great start to the New Year.
Wednesday evening the New Melbourne Jazz Quartet,
will be at the Maroondah Sports Club,
Mount Dandenong Road ,East Ringwood, 6pm-till-9pm,
Jazz in the Bistro, Great food and Jazz,
Special Guest on Banjo and Guitar ,"Willie Purcell"
Please phone 98792922 to book a table.

Next Sunday afternoon we (the Quintet) are at The Royal Hotel ,
Upper Ferntree Gully.
New start time for band,1pm-till-4pm.
Lunch from mid-day.
Please phone 9758 2755.

A reminder that we are twice a month at the Maroondah Club,
1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month.

The Royal Hotel, the 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month.

The Dandenong RSL , the 3rd Sunday of each month,
Jazz on The Terrace, 1pm-till-4pm.phone 9792 1535,

Looking forward to really fun days with Peter Uppman,
Ron Trigg, Charlie Farley, Peter Whitford and Glen Jacobi,
Glen joins us at the VJC, at Oakleigh RSL , Jan,15th,
and the Williamstown Jazz Club at the Williamstown RSL,
 Sunday 30th,4pm-till-7pm.
Thank you all again for your support,
See you all very Soon,
Cheers, Ross Anderson, Leader/Bass Player,
www.newmelbournejazzband.com