[Dixielandjazz] Shearing

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 12:16:51 PST 2011

I read somewhere (perhaps in the liner notes of an audio cassette by
Torme/Sheariing) that Mel was one of George's favorite people to record
with.

I also have CDs where he backed George Shearing and John
Pizzarelli.............face it, how could anyone possibly sound bad with
Shearing behind them?

He even recorded one album with a dixieland band but I can't be absolutely
sure if they listed the personnel on it.

............but I'm sure "Our Man Down Under" will know

Tides
Hc

--
Didja evah wonder why there are more horses' asses than there are
horses?