[Dixielandjazz] Floating Down The Old Green River

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 18:07:09 PST 2011

Just for kicks, I checked MP3 downloads available from Amazon (at 99-cents
each) and saw listings for Firehouse Five Plus Two and another by Johnny
Mercer & the Pied Pipers.  However, they also show a rendition by Kenny Ball
and I know that is actually "Sailing" rather than "Floating" so I can't say
for sure which the other two are....and of course I'm too cheap to spend
$1.98 to investigate the matter further.

--
Didja evah wonder why there are more horses' asses than there are
horses?