[Dixielandjazz] FW: Lead Line & Chords wanted for 'Swing Mister Charlie'

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Wed Feb 9 17:22:09 PST 2011

G`day to all on the list.
Please can some-one help my friend with Lead line and chords
for "Swing Mister  Charlie"
Thank you,
Cheers, Ross
New Melbourne Jazz Band

  _____

Subject: Lead Line & Chords wanted for 'Swing Mister Charlie'

How are you doing Ross?

You might be able to help me again with the Lead line and Chords of SWING
MISTER CHARLIE, a tune written by Robinson/Laker and Brooks in 1936. There
is  a version recorded by Judy Garland (aged 14) with the Bob Crosby
Orchestra (1936) that you can hear on Youtube. It's easy to find if you just
Google Swing Mister Charlie - Judy Garland. It's worth a listen.

Perhaps you can put the word out through your many contacts on the web.

Hope you are keeping well and getting a few ( not too few) gigs.

Regards,

Derek