[Dixielandjazz] BUT A MINOR DETAIL

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sat Feb 5 13:24:33 PST 2011

> ...... you have I believe twice referred to Ira Ray Hutton, it is actually INA Ray Hutton.

Dear Harry,
It was an unconscious thing, that I only realised while doing some more research on her band yesterday.
Oooops! Too late.
Anyway, apart from one US northerner, now living in Texas, the other DJMLers were too polite to tell me.
And yes, we do know about George's lovely wife Ira.
I deliberately used it on air years ago, with absolutely no response.
Probably because my listener wasn't paying attention. Or was not home.
*>)
Very kind regards,
Bill from steaming 40ºC plus (104ºF) Sydney in the land of drought, floods and cyclones!
PS: Our cable channel is featuring award winning fillums in the lead up to the 2011 Academy event.
Friday night it was "Mississippi Burning".
Wow. I had almost forgotten that one.