[Dixielandjazz] Roy Eldridge 100-2

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 13:01:41 PST 2011

Hello Hans,
I see that you have witherawn the "forgotten" of "neglected"
description of Roy Eldridge.  Definitely not  forgotten here!  At our
jazz evening last Thursday we celebrated Roy's birthday with some
great music and rather strong liquid refreshments (vodka is my
poison).

Lovely to have heard the Trumpet Battle with some of my favourite
trumpeters (that includes Dizzy, but don't tell anybody on the list!).
Best regards