[Dixielandjazz] Can You Help This Lady?Fw: Your Post onSongbirds

Allan Brown allanbrown at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Feb 1 06:25:19 PST 2011

Harry,

You've started, so I'll finish!

Rather than computer codes, you were obviously angling for palindromic artist/ album names. In addition to ABBA there are a few listed below:

http://rateyourmusic.com/list/ssorcd/band_name_palindromes

http://rateyourmusic.com/list/monocle/welcome_to_the_palindrome__reversible_album_titles

...and managing to refrain from immediate googling, I put forward Yul Bryner(?) as one of the Magnificent Seven.

(The theme tune is fresh in my head as my daughter and I have been practising the clarinet part of the score for her school orchestra's upcoming performance.)

Best,

Allan