[Dixielandjazz] Can You Help This Lady?Fw: Your Post onSongbirds

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 05:58:39 PST 2011

Andy:

Thank you for clarifying that for all of us............no offense intended,
but I think I would opt for the latter.

And I started all this with my mention of ABBA?...........not the first time
I put my foot in my mouth (and as everyone here knows, it's not about to be
my last)

HC

--
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts