[Dixielandjazz] Bob Ringwald, Mark Your Calendars, Northern CA Area

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Fri Dec 30 17:39:32 PST 2011

Listmates:

For those of you in the Sacramento/ San Francisco area:

As some of you might know, for some years now, Bill Schoening has been hosting a Jazz party at the Straw Hat Pizza in Rancho Cordova every Wed night.  Below is the schedule for the first 3-months in 2012.

Note that I will be appearing there on Jan 18.

I will also be appearing at Nick's Rockaway Beach in Pacifica on Jan 16.  Below also is the info on both gigs from my web site schedule page:

www.ringwald.com/schedule.php

Jan 16
 Bay Area All-Stars
6:30 - 9:30 PM
Bob Ringwald, piano with Bob Schulz, trumpet; Jim Maihack, trombone;
Scott Anthony, banjo/guitar; Marty Eggers, bass/tuba
With special guest Pat Yankee
Nick's Rockaway Beach, 100 Rockaway Beach,
Pacifica, CA
Reservations not required, but be sure to get there early for a good seat!
Come enjoy great food, a spacious bar, a comfortable lounge, great music, dancing,
and listening!
650/ 359.3900
http://www.nicksrestaurant.net/homepage.html

Jan 18
Bob Ringwald at the
(Not So Mighty) Wurlitzer Piano
6:30 - 9:00 PM, No cover charge.
Straw Hat Pizza
2929 Mather Field Road, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
916/ 363-5050
Suggest you call your pizza order in and show up early to grab a table.

*******

Bill Schoening's Wednesday Nite Jazz Party
2012 - First Quarter - lineup

JANUARY

January 4th   - Roger Snell and Friends

January 11th  - Edd Burhans Western Trio

January 18th  - Bob Ringwald

January 25th - John Cocuzzi

FEBRUARY

February 1st - Dr. Bach and the Jazz Practitioners

February 8th - The Norm Gary Trio

February 15th - Pat Blucher & Friends

February 22nd - Frederick Hodges

February 29th - Marty Eggers & Virginia Teichnor

MARCH

March 7th - Jim Maihack

March 14th   - Jay Paulus' Society Band

March 21st - Crescent Club Kats

March 28th - Cell Block 7

 Note: The Crescent Club Kats and Cell Block 7 may switch dates