[Dixielandjazz] JazzSea Jammers on YouTube

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 14:49:48 PST 2011

Hi Jim,
I am afraid that I am too far away to attend - a few thousand miles!
But I have heard a "duo" with something like eight musicians: under
the UK law, the place was only allowed to featyre a duo, so that's how
it was listed.  However, it was a real musical kaleidoscope, with
musicians joining and leavin all the time.  The most they had at once
was eight, with two trombones.  A memorable evening despite
overcrowding - most of the festival venues were already closed, so
many people went where music still could be heard, + the regular
patrons.  I love English beer!
Cheers