[Dixielandjazz] Dogfight!!!

domitype domitype at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 15:40:43 PST 2011

John, you probably have not had the pleasure of hearing and seeing Los Trancos Woods Community Marching Band! (we have numbered many fine SF Bay Area OKOM musicians in our 50+ years, BTW.)

When I am conducting the band during parades, I sometimes do shout out "Dog Fight" on some songs. However, the band is just as likely to start barking as it is to do the Interlude...

It is that sort of band ;-)

Http://www.ltwcmb.com by the way...

Dave Richoux