[Dixielandjazz] Tardy Greetings to All

Don Ingle cornet at 1010internet.com
Tue Dec 27 11:11:14 PST 2011

Late in sending a Merry Christmas greeting to all. Dsitractions put us
behind. Good wife Jean tripped, took the fall on her left arms andending
with afractured bone under her elbow. A cast comes off next week -
hopefully it will not be needed again.
So - tardy as it can be - we hope that your Merry Christmas was just
that. Also for those that celebrated Hanukkah we hope it was also a time
of peace and family joy.
Since we didn'tmiss New Years', at least weare nottardy there, so to
all, enjoy a safe and happy New Year ahead. Hope you have a good gig to
play otattend. If not, then put on some Bix or Louis and let thegood
times roll!
Don and Jean Ingle - in a strangly snowless Michigan as of this
writing.  And I was all set to play James. P. Johnson's "Snowy Morning
Blues."