[Dixielandjazz] Marsalis & Clapton

Louis Lince louislince at neworleansmusic.demon.co.uk
Sat Dec 24 15:49:27 PST 2011

Hi Steve,

I must be slipping again. I totally agree with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting that Rick thinks the clarinet is out of tune and Bob didn't
raise it, but thought the piano was not too good.

I just love the DVD and the CD (in the car when I can't watch) I have also
read Eric's biog and I don't find him to be a prig...but that's my opinion.

Loosen up folks and just enjoy the fact that the concert occured and was
recorded and then released.

Happy festive season to all

Louis

Steve said <polite snip>
I have the DVD and I think it is WONDERFUL.