[Dixielandjazz] Hanukkah in Santa Monica

Steve Marcus semarcus1 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 12:08:09 PST 2011

Gary,

This may have been answered already...

There was a 3(?) CD set of the complete Tom Lehrer recordings which not only included "Hanukkah in Santa Monica," but also songs that he wrote for the PBS show, "The Electric Company" that taught the early phonics of reading (it was supposed to be a natural progression from "Sesame Street" but left the air after a few years while Sesame Street is now in its 42nd(?) year).

Sorry for TMI,

Steve Marcus
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=33623088&trk=tab_pro
http://home.comcast.net/~stevenmarcus/site/

Cell: 224-578-2987
Steinway Piano Gallery of Hinsdale: 630-325-0500
Please send your responses to both email addresses:
semarcus1 at yahoo.com
smarcus at steinway.com