[Dixielandjazz] Will Play For Wine

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 21 12:29:09 PST 2011

Hey Dixiejazzdata:

I'll be there with my band to play this song, as Dixieland,  for you.
Here's the classic version of "Gimme That Wine": (Lambert, Hendricks &
Ross)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHKTG0ngRpQ

Or see below, your band could do it this way. . . .funky!  (Note the
"Straight No Chaser" {T Monk} quotes. Blood Sweat & Tears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osOTovIMiQM

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband