[Dixielandjazz] Fred MacMurray

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 07:37:19 PST 2011

Wow,
I was sure you were referring to the Dutch pianist Fred McMurray who played
with the Dutch Swing College Band!
Your email sent me to Google him, and right now I'm kistening to his solo
on "Murkeys."  Unfortunately, I don't remember how to give a You Tube link.
Cheers

Eagle-eyed Don Ingle has identified actor Fred MacMurray in the series of