[Dixielandjazz] A very useful article for musicians and all other performing artists to read

Larry Walton Entertainment larrys.bands at charter.net
Wed Dec 7 21:22:01 PST 2011

That's a good article.  If you want to make any money at all in the
entertainment field you have to master all of the skills that were listed.
I would add web design and advertising layout and copy to the list.

I've said it to the point of being a bore but it's not about the music.
Everyone is good at the music, it's all the other things that makes one
successful and another not.
Larry
St.L