[Dixielandjazz] New Melbourne Jazz Band Xmas Specials

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Wed Dec 7 21:37:21 PST 2011

Merry Xmas to all our Friends,

The New Melbourne Jazz Band has four more Gigs before Xmas.
Next Sunday arvo we are at the Royal Hotel, Upper Ferntree Gully,
1pm-till-4pm, to book a table please phone- 9758 2755.

Saturday night the 17th, 7pm-till-10pm we are at the Dandenong RSL.
Clow Street , Dandenong, Jazz inside , Big Dance Floor Phone, 9792 1535.

Sunday arvo 18th, 1pm-till-4pm,Dandenong RSL, this time it is ,
"Jazz On The Terrace" same phone number , 9792 1535 to book a table.

Wednesday,21st , we are at The Maroondah Club, Mount Dandenong Road,.
East Ringwood, 6pm-till-9pm , phone 9879 2922 to book at table.

Great food at all venues and lots of Fun Jazz !!!

For those of you that can`t make it to one or all the shows , on behalf of,
Peter Uppman, Ron Trigg, Charley Farley, Dean Cooper, Peter Whitford, John
McGaw, and ME ,
Best Wishes and Have a Very Merry Xmas and A Happy New Year.
Thank you all for your support and look forward to a great 2012.
Ross.
98012237
www.newnelbournejazzband.com