[Dixielandjazz] Coming to California

Misrad HaJazz jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Fri Dec 2 03:59:28 PST 2011

Shalom friends of Israel's Dr Jazz,

My wife and I are coming to California to visit family and friends, and
would be happy to know about jazz friends and trad-jazz events along our
path.

Our itinerary is:

Dec 13-15: LA area
Dec 16-18: SF
Dec 19: S. Tahoe
Dec 20: Travel back to LA via central CA Rt 99
     Willing to stay over if something is happening in Stockton, Fresno,
Bakersfield, etc.
Dec 21-Jan 5: LA area

We might also make it to San Diego for a day or two during Christmas
week, but won't know until we get there.

I have a few gigs myself in the LA area, which I will announce in the
coming days, including 2 banjo shows, a comedy show and a crash course
in reading Hebrew. Anyone interested can contact me for details, and I
will post the info shortly.

In other news, the new CD of my band Doctor Jazz will be off the press
next week, and I will just happen to have a few with me, along with our
other CDs, for sale. They can also be ordered from my website. Full
details to be posted this week.

Looking forward to seeing, hearing, and/or playing with some of you
while we're on your side of the planet.

Happy holidays,

Elazar

--