[Dixielandjazz] Play The Melody!

jack wiard jack_wiard at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 29 06:43:44 PDT 2011

 Hello 'listers' .......Definately [please] play the lead straight at the beginning,if for no other reason to remind the other band members what they are playing on...Having played with Eric not  that long ago, I can vouch for the fact that he  does practice what he preach
.    Jack   Wiard  ...OZ                                                                                                                     From: eholroyd at optusnet.com.au