[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Jazz changes

Rick Campbell ricksax at comcast.net
Sun Aug 28 09:42:43 PDT 2011

It is reassuring to hear Bob Ringwald state that Sacramento will not change format or historically popular artists.
Despite the many misgivings I've had since the initial announcement (and some off-list banter with Bob) we hope to be there again in the audience in 2012.
Is it possible to hope for the additional of the Dirty Dozen Brass Band; Blood, Sweat and Tears; Jimmy Buffett, Dr. John; Harry Connick, Jr.; Pink Martini; Lyle Lovett, the venerable Pete Fountain?
Now that would be fun for all, even for the moldey figges that are left.

Rick Campbell
Milneburg Social Aid and Pleasure Society Jazz Band
Portland, Oregon USA
503-701-7356
ricksax at comcast.net