[Dixielandjazz] Tuba/string bass

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 27 10:38:25 PDT 2011

 Nothing new here,

Walter Page in his own band the Blue Devils allready doubled tuba, string bass AND bass saxophone.

John Kirby with Fletcher Henderson doubled tuba and string bass. (quite impressive as well on both, take Radio Rhythm!)

One could ad quite a few people who did likewise.

Wish you all a nice weekend,

Bert Brandsma