[Dixielandjazz] High Quality Computer Sound

Snogpitch snogpitch at prodigy.net
Fri Aug 26 01:04:56 PDT 2011

This is what I do since my computer and A/V rig is a couple feet away.  Tho I do not use the cable he refers. I use Monster Cables brand stereo audio cable for the connection   A word of advise,  make sure you computer has the capable sound to make it worthwhile.  Otherwise the USB option is a good choice.

Snogpitch

ICQ: 4989342
http://home.fuse.net/snogpitch/