[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Jazz Festival Name Change

Louis Lince louislince at neworleansmusic.demon.co.uk
Wed Aug 24 14:08:09 PDT 2011

Hi Bob,

You've said it all. Long live the Sacramento Music Festival. I just can't
understand how folks can't accept the realities of the world that we live
in.
It's very like the people that go to New Orleans for their first time and
whinge about the music they hear. Life and music evolve.
The Preservation Hall band is very different to the one of the 1960s - but
it's music.

May your your new festival have a long life.

best

Louis