[Dixielandjazz] Dead man blues

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 13:26:14 PDT 2011

Hi,
A listener's bit: I agree that some parts were not good as others,
but, on the whole, it was successful.  And I don't think that bands
should play "canned" music (a Dutch band called itself King Oliver
Creole Conseven Blik).
As I have already mentioned before, I saw theentire concert on TV, and
it was rather good, even if I've heard better.
Cheers