[Dixielandjazz] playing for young audience

Tito Martino titomartino at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 13:43:11 PDT 2011

Hi Marek

I use these videos because don´t have other more recent at youtube,
only in DVD, but will manage that and send.

And please don't forget you're talking of USA and Europe Festivals;
I am in BRASIL, things here are a bit different of what you're used to!

these Festivals are every year, you can listen to the applause for my Band
two years ago,
but can't see the public.   sorry but you should believe more than 50% are
under 30.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jazzfestivalbrasil?blend=21&ob=5#p/u/0/ktwETPkmrv8
mood indigo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjDB6g8VcQk&feature=player_embedded
chinatown with wshboard

and these, last month playing for the kids:  (not exactly Dixieland but the
jazz feeling is there)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrIS6FpAM2M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8lS3JOgx_4&NR=1      tiger rag, friends of
mine playing,
see the kids dancing

But you can ask to Bucky Pizzareli and H. Alden who played last month in a
couple of
Jazz Festivals, here in Brasil, and they possibly will tell you something
you don't know!
I think was Alden who put some lines in this list last week about playing in
Brasil.

cheers
Tito

--