[Dixielandjazz] Lino Patruno was Vache, Polcer and Havens with Italians

Steve Voce stevevoce at virginmedia.com
Wed Aug 10 08:05:29 PDT 2011

When Chet Baker first arrived in Italy he had a gig where he was accompanied by Romano Mussolini. When they were introduced, Chet looked at his feet and said hesitantly
'Gee. I was sorry to hear about your father.'

Steve Voce

Sent from my iPad

On 10 Aug 2011, at 15:44, Marek Boym <marekboym at gmail.