[Dixielandjazz] 2012 Costa Mesa Festival cancelled

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Tue Aug 9 14:10:04 PDT 2011

Not good news. Not good news indeed.

Sac à Pulses had the opportunity to play the OC Festival in 2005. It is
a sad state of affairs when the trad jazz community thins as does my
hair. We wish John, Connie and Larry all the best in their next endeavors.

All the best, Gary Kiser
for Sac à Pulses

On 08/08/2011 21:49, JBruno868 at aol.com wrote:
> THE 12TH  ORANGE COUNTY CLASSIC JAZZ FESTIVAL
> OF  AUGUST, 2011
> IS OUR FINAL  FESTIVAL
> Dear Jazz  Fans:
> In June, we decided  to end the Orange County Classic Jazz Festival with
> the 2011 event.  Badge  and hotel sales, sponsorships and donations have
> declined steadily.  At the  same time, festival costs have risen.
>

> John  A.  Dieball                              Connie  Baker
>                  Larry Baker

Gary Kiser
34, rue du Président Wilson
63100 Clermont-Ferrand