[Dixielandjazz] 2012 Costa Mesa Festival cancelled

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:16:49 PDT 2011

Hello,
Although I have never attended you festival, I am sorry to read these
sad news: another jazz festival gone!

I have always wanted to go, but the distance from where I live to
Orange County is rather large; I live in Israel, and somehow I only
succeeded to attend US festivals twice: New Orleans in 1980, and
Waterloo Village in 1996.

Anyway, I wish you success in any future endeavours.

All the best,
Marek