[Dixielandjazz] The Boswell Sisters.

Stan Brager sbrager at verizon.net
Wed Aug 3 10:24:50 PDT 2011

Thanks for the information, Bill, my dream of having a complete Boswell
collection is coming to a glorious conclusion... and much cheaper than I'd
expected.

I grew up listening to and enjoying the Andrew Sisters. Later, when I had a
taste of the Boswells and their close ties to jazz, the Andrew Sisters were
relegated to a mere childhood pleasure lacking much of the soul and
excitement of the Boswells.

Stan
Stan Brager