[Dixielandjazz] Spotify

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 12:08:19 PDT 2011

 Dear Ulf,
As I jave mentioned, the service is available only in seven European
countries.  Since I am Israeli, it saeems useess to me.
And in any event, I could not quite figure out HOW to try and get
anything (Israel is not listed for Amazon services either, but we shop
with Amazon with no problems).
With kindest regards