[Dixielandjazz] Buck Creek JB on Facebook & Creole Gumbo JB at the Westlawn Inn tonight

Don Parcher don at checklists.com
Sat Apr 16 15:02:34 PDT 2011

I created a Facebook page for the Buck Creek Jazz Band.  I hope you'll
go to the page and click on "Like" so you'll get updates on possible
upcoming gigs.  To get to the page, you can search "Buck Creek Jazz
Band" or go to http://www.facebook.com/pages/Buck-Creek-Jazz-Band/178599825520560?sk=wall.
 If you're not a Facebook member, you can sign up at
http://www.facebook.com ... it just takes a minute.  In addition to
comments/posts on the wall, check out the photos and the info on
current and past members.  I plan to include more info soon including
a list of BCJB CD's and songs, and, possibly liner notes.  I welcome
your suggestions.

Tonight from 8-10 p.m., Jim Ritter's Creole Gumbo Jazz Band is
scheduled to perform a dinner concert at the Westlawn Inn, 9200
Chesapeake Ave., North Beach, Maryland 20714 ... reservations:
410-257-0001.  The food and music are always great!

Bill Schneider posted video of the Buck Creek reunion on April 1 at
the Westlawn.  It's at
http://www.youtube.com/user/BSchdr#p/a/u/0/HAwNJhOpUDQ and there's a
link on the BCJB Facebook page.

Don Parcher