[Dixielandjazz] WOOSTER STREET TROLLEY AT DEER HEAD INN

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 14:34:24 PDT 2011

Well, I had just about eliminated the DHIs located in Allentown, PA,
Buffalo, NY, Elizabethtown, NY, West Seneca, NY and Mackinaw City, MI.when
Donna Leive returned my e-mail indicating that it was the one located at

5 Main Street
Delaware Water Gap, PA

She did not indicate to me what time the band will be playing but if you are
planning to attend, they may be reached at jazz at deerheadinn.com or (570)
424-2000

Take I-80 to Exit 310, follow signs to PA 611, Delaware Water Gap.  (R) onto
Broad Street (L) at traffic light. PA-611 is Main Street.

Of course, I was only kidding about showing up with bells on, just my usual
way of needling McN.....it's a bit of a long haul from Houston TX
Enjoy
HC
Sex, politics, religion or a bottle of Jack Daniel's
Whatever gets you through the night, baby
                    - Francis Albert Sinatra (1915-1998)