[Dixielandjazz] Will Friedwald radio interview

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sun Apr 17 09:37:04 PDT 2011

http://thekojonnamdishow.org/shows/2011-04-13/celebrating-jazz-pop
WAMU 88.5 in Washington DC
The Kojo Nnamdi Show
Celebrating Jazz and Pop
Apr 13, 2011 at 1:06 p.m

Kojo and music writer Will Friedwald take us on a tour of jazz and pop music's great
singers, from Louis Armstrong to Cassandra Wilson. We explore the artists and the
standards that make up these all-American musical traditions.
Guests
Will Friedwald
Music journalist, Wall Street Journal; Author, "A Biographical Guide to the Great
Jazz and Pop Singers" (Pantheon)

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

Paddy says "Mick, I'm thinking of buying a German Shepherd."
"Are you crazy," says Mick, "Have you seen how many of their owners go blind?"