[Dixielandjazz] Ad in Craig's List, Denver

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon Apr 4 22:24:39 PDT 2011

The ad reminds me of the following:

For 5 or 6 years, our comedy band, The Boondockers, led by our former listmate Bill Gunter, played the International Washboard Festival in Logan OH.

One year we were assigned to accompany the Logan Children's Choir.

Gary Church of the Mel Tillis and Merle Haggard bands was our trumpet player.

During the rehearsal with the kids, I said to the choir director, "I don't think Gary's parole officer would be very happy about him being around these 10 year old girls.

Her mouth flew open in shock.

I had to tell her that I was only kidding.

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea
does that mean that one enjoys it?