[Dixielandjazz] ad in Craigslist

eupher dude eupher61 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 07:48:37 PDT 2011

don't stop me if you've heard this one, I want to hear it again myself... inspired by Bob's find.

The parents sign their 13 year old son up for bass lessons at the store down the street, walking distance.

First lesson, kid walks home "how was it, son?"  "great, dad, I learned a C"

Second lesson, "how was it son" "great dad, I learned a G"

Third lesson kid doesn't come home.  Parents go to the store, teacher is gone, clerk knows nothing...parents call cops, search is on...

finally 1am, kid walks in.  "Where have you BEEN?"  "gee, dad, today in my lesson,  I learned a F and had 2 gigs tonight."

steve hoog