[Dixielandjazz] Eddie Fisher, a bit off topic but...

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Sep 28 17:40:12 PDT 2010

Eddie Fisher in 1955, loses the words and beat on the bridge.  He is also not singing the right notes on the 5th 6th 13th and 14th measures of the chorus.

What a mess!  He starts on the right beat but loses it on the bridge.

Fun to watch though.  This is what we miss now a days without actual, real live TV.
 We've all had days like that.  But, on National TV???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybDEjdVAML8

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/806-9551
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

"Last night my wife met me at the front door. She was wearing a sexy negligee.
The only trouble was, she was coming home."  --Rodney Dangerfield