[Dixielandjazz] Loose marbles

Daniel Barrett danpbarrett at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 09:50:36 PDT 2010

Hello, all--

Just FYI, the trumpet player is Ben Polcer, the son of the pro cornetist Ed Polcer. Ed, who divides his time between New York City and New Orleans, owned--with a partner--and managed Eddie Condon's jazz club in Manhattan; easily the most "musician-friendly" club at which I've ever performed. Ed's still very active at festivals and jazz parties.

Incidentally, regarding the Loose Marbles video: who's their tailor?

--Dan Barrett
Costa Mesa, CA