[Dixielandjazz] Join Us For Free Concert, Sacramento, Sept 29, Sacramento

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon Sep 27 21:00:51 PDT 2010

Fulton Street Jazz Band
Bob Ringwald, piano, leader    Bob Sakoi, trumpet
Paul Edgerton, reeds
Gary Reynolds, trombone
Darrell Fernandez, bass
Vince Bartels, drums

>From my web site:

www.ringwald.com/schedule.php

Sep 29
Fulton Street Jazz Band
Free concert, Public welcome, 6:30 - 8:00 PM
Clunie Clubhouse Auditorium, (adjacent to McKinley Library)
601 Alhambra Blvd., Sacramento 95816
Free Parking
Sponsored by the Sacramento Public Library|
This will be a concert of New Orleans Jazz. It is a tie-in with the library's One
Book Sacramento project.
This year the book is Zeitoun by Dave Eggers. It is a non-fiction account of what
happened to one man, and his family, in the chaotic aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/806-9551
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

"Last night my wife met me at the front door. She was wearing a sexy negligee.
The only trouble was, she was coming home."  --Rodney Dangerfield