[Dixielandjazz] A birthday, Sept. 27th.

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Mon Sep 27 14:05:02 PDT 2010

Since we are getting daily postings on musician's birthdays on djml, I would
like to announce the birthday of a musician's mother!

My mother is 93 today, and is very well indeed.  Just spoke to her.  She
lives in an attached apartment to my sister's home in Warsaw, Indiana.  I'll
be going to see her at the end of October.  Try to see her at least twice a
year now.

She is/has been a musician herself, although I now have most of her
instruments, including her 1926 Martin guitar, which she always played
across her lap with a steel bar on the strings.

Jim Kash