[Dixielandjazz] Musical Instrument Carry on baggage

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Wed Sep 22 21:55:51 PDT 2010

Dear Steve,
Sounds like sound advice (pun intended).
We here down-under no longer have the opportunity to lobby our parliament on
this subject, as our Musicians Union does not have the big teeth it once
had.
So our musicians can only tackle the airlines head on.
Trumpet and clarinet players are OK but, being one, I certainly sympathise
with the flying bass players.
Do what I do.
[Very Blatant Plug]
Use an Anderson Bass.
Total weight of Package "Bass+Soft Bag+Fibre Glass Hard Case"= 23kilos.
For details, open the following web page
  www.newmelbournejazzband.com
then click on "ANDERSON Bass".

Best wishes to all,
Ross Anderson